JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Peaceful





Beautiful day!! I took the top photo today on our walk and thought the old boat looked so peaceful, I could have just hopped in and drifted away. I love my life and always feel very blessed but taking photos like this does help me to remember to relax. Today was so warm and very relaxing. We are looking after my son's French Bulldog, Artie this weekend and we took him for a walk along Beach Drive here in Victoria B.C. to the Oak Bay Marina. You can see Artie and me posing for John. It is so nice to be able to sit outside for a drink and look at all the boats in the Marina. The walk only takes us about 45 min.each way from our house so it is good exercise on days when we aren't ballroom dancing.

We have been ballroom dancing Thursday evenings in the Bandshell with the band at Butchart Gardens and it is so wonderful to be able to dance outside. Butchart Gardens is so lovely this time of year.

I just had to add the photo of Artie smiling, I know he is probably just panting but it sure looks like a fabulous smile to me.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Photos Jean, and such a beautiful setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very peaceful indeed. I can almost hear the water lapping at the boat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much everyone!It was such a beautiful day and I was so pleased I remembered to take my camera.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails