JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Kits for February




It has been a while since my last post. My mother died in October after battling Alzheimers for eight years. She was in the final stages and after a seizure she couldn't eat or drink. Always hard to loose a parent and have life changes. She always recognized me when I would visit.

I bought a new lap top and it has Vista so one of my old paint programs wouldn't work. It has been a bit of a learning curve, which I have enjoyed but it has been hard to feel productive. I'm really thrilled my new program, Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4. I'm also getting used to Corel Designer. I love Corel's Paint Shop Pro and Corel paint both of which I have used for quite a few years. I really enjoy digital scrapbooking and use many of the same ways of designing for my kits.

For anyone who might love colour as much I do, you might like to visit or join.
http://www.colourlovers.com
I joined recently and I've been having a wonderful time. I especially enjoy designing palettes and patterns to lift my spirits or represent how I'm feeling or use photos as inspiration. All the colours and designs are so inspirational.

Recently, I've designed a new kit in my new program and have it available in three colour patterns shown above. It is called Newborn Cheerful Baby in Aqua, Mauve and Blue.

Cheers to everyone, Jean
http://jdayminis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails