JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

April's Book of the Month and Newborn Kit













This week I finished my new Miniature Book of the Month for April called Funny Animals. I have it offered at half price for April through my eBay store and website. I reproduced this mini book in one twelfth scale from my Victorian original ABC book published in 1906, it has the most delightful illustrations.


The "new" newborn fabric kit was designed as a smaller version of the toddler kit you can see in a previous blog. The shelf and books are not included. I loved designing this kit to use scallops, polka dots and stripes in my favorite pink and white. This set could also be adapted to dress a very tiny miniatures baby.


Cheers for now, Jean


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jean,
    The beauty, delicacy, and detail of your miniatures is amazing. I am always in awe of talented artists. I would like to add your blog to my favorite blogs. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Theresa @ Cottage Violets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails